Shawna Bigby Davis, a creative director, and advertising executive shares how she overcomes burnout out when she needs to be “on.” If you’re ever on stage or have a big presentation in front of your office or have to meet people during a networking event. This podcast will help you overcome work through the fight or flight response that’s triggered anytime we’re in a stressful situation.
How to Listen:
Stay up-to-date on the latest episodes by subscribing on iTunes.
You can also find us on Apple Podcast, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify and more.
What We Talked About:
- 00:01:15:23 – How do we keep from burning out?
- 00:01:28:16 – Before, during and after. You’re setting yourself up for success all along the way.
- 00:01:41:14 – I can’t extend energy and hope to gain it back somewhere. It’s not how energy exchange works
- 00:01:59:15 – How to not feel like you need a nap.
- 00:02:26:20 – A-types like to be backed into deadlines because it forces us to make decisions.
- 00:03:55:22 – The importance of minerals like magnesium and calcium.
- 00:13:33:03 – These snacks are great on the go.
Links from this Episode:
If you liked this episode: Check out this episode Clairvoyant for Fortune 500 CEOs Shares Wellness Secrets
What Did You Think? I’d love to hear from you! After you’ve listened to this episode, leave a comment and tell me what your favorite takeaway is and why.